- Ships in 2 Weeks, FREE SHIPPING!
- Sensor With Long Operating Life
- Accuracy: +/- 2% FSD T = const. & +/-5% FSD 0>T.50C (ppm)
- Reverse Voltage Protection & Temperature Compensation
- Application: Air, Oxygen and Nitrogen Generators, Heat Treating, Bright Annealing, Gas Mfgs, Filling Stations
- One User Specific Measuring Range (0-10%, 0-25% , 0-100%)
The O2TRACER-DIS-R series are remote configured transmitters that are accurate and very simple to use in the measurement of oxygen in the % range. The units are offered in three standards % ranges (0-10%, 0-25% , 0-100%).
The units use a special fuel cell to measure he oxygen concentration. The sensor meets the industrial requirements for accuracy, sensitivity and is easy to use and has a long operating life.
Calibration of the instrument for trace oxygen measurements in gas should be done with a calibration gas. The concentration can be chose freely within the measuring range. In the % range the unit can be calibrated with air.
| To Order the models below scroll to the top of the page and choose the desired model from the "RANGES" drop down menu, then ADD TO CART
MEASURING RANGES: 0-10%, 0-25%, 0-100%
CALIBRATION: with calibration gas (ppm) or air
ACCURACY: +/- 2% FSD T = const. & +/-5% FSD 0>T.50C (ppm)
RESPONSE TIME: 90% FSD @ 25C, 0-100% < 10 s
OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 0-50C
PRESSURE: 0.1 - 1 bar
SIGNAL OUTPUT: 4 - 20 mA/DC
ALARM VALUE: 22.8 mA (standard) or 3.4 mA (if desired)
VOLTAGE: 10 -35 Vdc, reverse voltage protection up to 40 Vdc
LOAD: typ. 470 ohm, max 750 ohm
DISPLAY: 6 digit display with backlight
OXYGEN SENSOR: micro-fuel cell
SIZE: 80 x 75 x 55 mm
WEIGHT: 0.3 kg
CONNECTION: 6 mm or 1/4 tubing