- Two Input Channels: One Accepts NPN, PNP, Pulse or Dry Contact the other Accepts 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-50 mV and 0-10 Vdc
- Easily Programmed via a Handy Infrared IRLink3 Interface Connected to a USB Port under Windows® Software
- IP65(Dust Tight)/ IP67(Water Tight) Enclosures
- Launch Options: Immediate, Programmed Time and Date
- Stop options: When Full, at a Certain Time, After a Number of Readings, or Wrap Around (Overwrites First Readings)
- Memory for 32,000 Recordings in One Channel or 16,000 Recordings for each Channel
- Infrared Communication Up to 1 Meter Away
- Recording Interval: Programmable From 1 s to 18 Hours
- Built in Real Time Clock
- Internal Replaceable Lithium Cell (3.6V 1/2 AA)
- Estimated Battery Life: 200 Days with One Weekly Download and 5 Minutes Measuring Interval. Battery Life Depends Heavily on Data Retrieval Frequency.
LogBox-DA is an electronic data logger with two input channels, one analog and one digital. Input data is stored in the logger internal memory, for later download to a PC for visualization and analysis in the form of tables or graphs. The data is easily exported to spreadsheets.
Dual Input Channels
The LogBoxA features two input channels, one analog (0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-50 mV and 0-10 Vdc) and one digital (NPN, PNP, Pulse and Dry Contact).
Configuration and Visualization Software
The LogChart-II is the software used to configure the logger, download and visualize data. The logger configuration allows defining the logger operation mode, including programming the start/stop time of data acquisition. Other parameters such as signal input type, logging interval, etc, are easily selected through the LogChart-II software.
The LogBox-DA provides a signal for commanding an external power supply (battery) of a device connected to the logger. This feature allows that external devices, such as a transmitter, be powered only during the measurement sample time, thus extending the autonomy of these external batteries.
| To Order click on the model below (or scroll to the top of the page and select the model from the drop down box) then ADD TO CART button
|LOGBOX-DA-IP65||LogBox-DA with IP65 Enclosure|
|LOGBOX-DA-IP67||LogBox-DA with IP67 Enclosure|
|IRLink3||USB Infrared Interface for Data Logger to LogChart Software|
|LogBox-DA User Manual|
Input Channel 1:
NPN, PNP, Pulse or Dry Contact
Level 0: 0.0 up to 1.0 Volts
Level 1: 2.0 up to 24.0 Volts
Max. frequency: 4000 Hz for NPN, PNP and Pulse 20 Hz for dry-contact (internal De-bounce)
NPN, PNP and Pulse: 105 kΩ
Dry contact: Capacitance of 100 nF
Maximum counting: 65535 per period.
Input Channel 2:
0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-50 mV and 0-10 Vdc, internally selectable
Input 2 resolution: 14 bits or 16.384 levels
Input 2 accuracy: 0.2% of range input signal
0-20 mA and 4-20 mA: 120 Ω
0-50 mV: >>10 MΩ
0-10 Vdc: >120 kΩ
Memory capacity: 64000 (64k)
Interval between readings: minimum - 1 second, maximum - 18 hours
External battery switch time: 0 to 10 s
Power: 3.6 V lithium battery (1/2 AA)
Estimated autonomy: 200 days with one weekly download and 5 minutes measuring interval. Battery life depends heavily on data retrieval frequency.
Working temperature: From –40°C to 70°C
Protection: IP65 and IP67 models (see lateral label on product)
Material: ABC + PC case, Polycarbonate film
Dimensions: 60 x 70 x 35 mm