- Input types: NPN/PNP Sensors; NO/NC Dry Contact
- Outputs: 1 SPST Relay 3 A / 250 Vac (3 A / 30 Vdc); 1 Voltage Pulse 5 V / 25 mA
- Response Time: 10 ms for the Relay Output and 0.3ms for the Pulse Output
- Time Base: 7 scales, from 99.99 Seconds to 9999 Hours
- Dual 4-Digit Display
- UP or DOWN Time Counting (decimal or hour:minute:second)
- Silicone Rubber Keypad
- CE and UL Certified
With a 4 digit display, this timer offers a relay output to be switched at pre-programmed intervals according to eleven different timing functions. The LED display shows the running time and the digital inputs execute start, hold and reset functions.
The timer shows the elapsed time in an increasing or decreasing mode, with resolutions from 0.01 s to 1 hour.
Digital inputs are available to perform specific functions. Standard outputs are relay and logic pulse (5 V) types.
The timer has three control inputs: START, HOLD and RESET.
START: Starts time counting
HOLD: The HOLD input interrupts time counting. When the HOLD input is released, the time counting resumes from the point it was interrupted.
RESET: The Reset input cancels the current count and returns the timer display to the initial value.
The timer provides an output, which can be activated in various ways according to the selected timing mode. This output is available as a relay contact and as a voltage pulse (both operate simultaneously).
AUXILIARY SUPPLY OUTPUT
A 12 Vdc auxiliary power supply is provided to power electronic sensors used as inputs to the timer.
OPERATING MODES (please see the user manual for a description of each mode)
- Delayed output following power on
- Delayed pulse after power on
- Pulse on power on
- Cyclic output after power on
- Pulse after momentary input signal
- Extended pulse after release of the input signal
- Delayed output after momentary signal in the input
- Delayed pulse after momentary signal in the input
- Pulse after continuous signal in the input
- Delayed output following continuous input signal
- Delayed pulse after continuous input signal
- Special mode defined by the user
| To Order click on the part number(or scroll to the top of the page and select the power option) then click on ADD TO CART button
|NT240||NT240 - Programmable Timer, 100 to 240 Vac/dc power
|NT240-24V||NT240 - Programmable Timer, 12 to 24 Vdc / 24 Vac power
|NT240 Data Sheet|
|NT240 User Manual|
Inputs: Sensors type NPN/PNP, Dry contact, Voltage pulse: Logic 1: 5 to 30 Vdc / Logic level 0: -0.5 to +0.5 Vdc
Outputs: Relay SPST – 3 A / 250 Vac, voltage pulse 5 V / 25 mA
Time delay after turning on the timer: 200 ms
Accuracy: 0.5 % of displayed time
Response time: 10 ms for the relay output, 0.3 ms for the pulse output
Power: 100 to 240 Vac/dc (±10 %), 50/60 Hz
Optional 24 V: 12 to 24 Vdc / 24 Vac (-10 % / 20 %)
Auxiliary Voltage Source: 12 Vdc ±10 % / 50 mA
Operating Temperature: 5 to 50 °C
Relative Humidity: Relative humidity maximum: 80 % up to 30 °C., for temperatures above 30 °C, decrease 3 % per °C.
Electromagnetic Compatibility: EN 61326-1:1997 and EN61326-1/A1:1998
Approvals: CE and UL
Dimensions: 48 x 48 x 110 mm (1/16 DIN), Approximate weight : 150 g
Panel Cutout :45.5 x 45.5 mm (+0.5 -0.0 mm)