- Miniature Sensing Head Withstands Up to 120°C Ambient Temperature Without Cooling
- Measurement Ranges From -20°C to 500°C
- Choice of Outputs: 4-20 mA, 0-10 V DC, Type J or K Thermocouple
- Right-Angled Cable Entry for Low-Profile Installations
- Stainless Steel Sensing Head, Sealed to IP65
- Fixed Emissivity 0.95 - Suitable for Measuring Most Non-Reflective Non-Metals, and Painted Surfaces
The PyroMiniOEM is a limited version of the popular Calex PyroMini but with many of the bells and whistles removed in order to provide a still powerfull infrared temperature measurement sensor at a very affordable price.
The PyroMini OEM non-contact infrared temperature sensors measure temperatures from -20°C to 500°C and provide a choice of analog outputs.
The miniature sensing head of the PyroMini OEM has a right-angled cable entry, allowing it to be installed where space is limited.
An ambient temperature rating of 0°C to 120°C allows use in applications such as dryers and curing machines where the air temperature is high.
Non-reflective, non-metallic materials such as paper, textiles, food, thick plastics, rubber, organic materials and painted surfaces can be measured accurately with the PyroMiniOEM.
Metal surfaces can be measured, provided they are painted or coated first.
Select (from the drop down boxes at the top of the page)
2:1 wide-angle optics
15:1 general-purpose optics
30:1 narrow-angle optics
Close Focus optics (measured spot diameter 5 mm at distance 100 mm)
Extra Close Focus optics (measured spot diameter 3.5 mm at distance 50 mm)
2) Temperature Range
-20°C to 100°C
0°C to 250°C
0°C to 500°C
2-wire, 4-20 mA
4-wire, 0-10 V DC
4-wire*, Type J Thermocouple
4-wire*, Type K Thermocouple
* Sensing head internal temperature is provided as a 4-20 mA signal on the power loop. It is possible to use the sensor without measuring this signal; in that case power should be connected directly to PWR+ and PWR-.
|PyroMiniOEM User Manual|
Temperature Range: -20°C to 100°C, 0°C to 250°C or 0°C to 500°C
Output: 4-20 mA, 2-wire, loop-powered, linear with temperature, 0-10 V DC, linear with temperature,
Type J Thermocouple, Type K Thermocouple
Accuracy: ± 1°C or 1%, whichever is greater
Repeatability: ± 0.5°C or 0.5%, whichever is greater
Emissivity Setting: Fixed at 0.95
Response Time: t90: 240 ms (90% response)
Spectral Range: 8 to 14 μm
Supply Voltage: 12 to 28 V DC (for 0-10 V DC models), 6 to 28 V DC (for all other models)
Maximum Current Draw: 20 mAMax.
Loop Impedance: 900 Ω (4-20 mA output)
Field of View