- Sensors: comes with a high accuracy and stability sensors to measure temperature, relative humidity, and dew point
- Communication: Configuration and reading of parameters through Modbus RTU over a IEEE 802.15.4 wireless network
- Measurement Range: Temperature: -40 to 100 °C, Humidity: 0 to 100% RH
Measurement Accuracy: Temperature: ±2 °C, RH: ±3 % (20-80 °C) and ±5 % (0-100 °C)
- Interval between updates: Configurable between 15 seconds and 10 minutes (600 s)
- Response Time: Temperature: 30 sec (air speed 1 m/s), Humidity: 8 sec (air speed 1 m/s)
- Estimated battery life: Typical 2 years - 10 minutes update interval @ 25°C
- Power Supply: 12-30 Vdc or 3.6 V Lithium Battery
- Advanced Functions: Battery Level Dew Point Indication and Retransmission
RHT-Air is a fully wireless solution for measuring temperature and humidity over long distances, allowing the configuration and reading of parameters through a wireless network up to 500 m, bringing practicality and efficiency to the application.
RHT-Air comes with a high accuracy and stability sensor to measure temperature, relative humidity, and dew point. Because it operates with a microprocessor, it can be fully configured through its USB and IEEE 802.15.4 interfaces, using Modbus RTU commands. The software DigiConfig enables for all the device’s resources to be configured. RHT-Air can be configured to display the temperature, the relative humidity and the dew point and can display up to two of them simultaneously. RHT-Air must be connected to an AirGate-Modbus so that it can access its parameters when in operation. The AirGate Modbus will provide Modbus RTU access to its registers over the IEEE 802.15.4 wireless network. In addition to battery operation with typical rang of one year (for an update interval higher than 60 seconds and stable connection in an IEEE 802.15.4 network), the RHT-Air can also be powered by an external source.
Long Range Measurement
RHT-Air is a great solution for long range applications. Easily read and configure parameters from up to 500 m away.
Large Battery Life Autonomy
It has long battery life averaging 2 years, which can operate as a no break.
Easy Network Scalability
Operation without cables and wires simplifies the installation of the RHT-Air. In addition to the ease of reallocation of the devices, it is possible to extend the telemetry network extremely easily: simply attach the new sensor where necessary and configure it from a distance!
RHT-Air contains a wireless sensor that avoids the absorption of electrical noise, ensuring a robust and safe solution.
IT Independent Wireless Network
RHT-Air operates on its own wireless network, without the need to use the company’s IT infrastructure, allowing for stand-alone operation.
|RHT-Air Data Sheet|
|RHT-Air User Manual|
Device’s Operating Temperature: -10 °C to 70 °C (14 °F to 158 °F)
Sensor’s Measurement Range:
Temperature: -40 °C to 100 °C (-40 °F to 212 °F)
Relative Humidity (RH): 0.0 to 100.0 % RH (No condensation)
Dew Point: -40 °C and 100 °C (-40 °F to 212 °F)
Temperature: 0.1 °C; 14 bits (16383 levels)
Relative Humidity (RH): 0.1 % ; 12 bits (4095 levels)
Response Time (Sensor):
Temperature: Up to 30 s with air movement at 1 m/s
Humidity: Up to 8 s with air movement at 1 m/s (20 to 80% RH)
Interval Between Updates: Configurable between 15 seconds and 10 minutes (600 s).
Power Supply: 12 Vcc to 30 Vcc; Consumption < 100 mA
Internal Battery (Included): Lithium 3.6 Vcc 1/2 AA 0,80 Ah. OmniCel manufacturer, ER14250HD model or EEMB manufacturer, ER14250M model.
Estimated Battery Life: Typical 1 year - Update interval greater than 60 seconds.
- Internal USB Device (micro-B) for configuration and firmware update
- RP-SMA female connector for antenna (included)
- M12 connector for external power (cable included)
Communication: Modbus RTU about Wireless IEEE 802.15.4 protocol (AirGate-Modbus necessary).
- Maximum transmission power of: 25,11 mW (14 dBm)
- Maximum Range: 500 meters line-of-sight in open field
- Data rate: RF 250 Kbps
- Receptor sensibility: 92 dBm
- Operation band: ISM 2.4 GHz
- DSSS Technology (Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum)
- OQPSK Modulation (Offset Quadrature Phase Shift Keying)
- 15 operation channels
- AES-CBC-128 (Advanced Encryption Standard)
Protection Index: IP40
- 60 x 70 x 35 mm
- Antenna measurement: 105 mm
- Sensor measurement: 37,2 mm
Weight: 171 grams / 40 grams (cable)
Configuration Software: DigiConfig – Configuration software for Windows®.
- CE, FCC, ANATEL (00172-13-07089)
- Contains FCC ID: 2AXVWBAIRR-NOVUSAIR
Electromagnetic Compatibility: EMC: EN61326-1:2006 CISPR11/EN55011, EN61000-4-2, EN61000-4-3, EN61000-4-4, EN61000-4-6, EN61000-4-8