- Input Type: Thermocouples J, K, T, N, R, S, B, E, Pt100, 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0 -50 mV, 0-5 Vdc, 0-10 Vdc, 4-20 mA No Linear, 0-20 mA Custom Linear, 4-20 mA Custom Linear, 0-20 mA Custom No Linear, 4-20 mA Custom No Linear
- Analog Output: 0-20 mA or 4-20 mA (Optional) - Electrically Isolated
- Dimensions: 96 x 48 x 92 mm (1/8 DIN)
- Display: 7-segment LED, 6-digit with 17 mm Height
- Custom Linearization: 30 points for Non-Standard Sensors
- Digital Input: Operates as a Key for Hold, Peak Hold and Maximum/Minimum Reset
- Alarms: Up to 4 Alarms
- Alarm Types: Minimum, Maximum, Minimum Differential, Maximum Differential, Differential Out of Range, Differential within Range, and Open Sensor.
- Timer Function: Alarms with Delay, Pulse, or Oscillator Timing.
- Auxiliary Power Supply: 24 Vdc
- Optional: 2 Relays, Analog Output (4-20 mA or 0-20 mA)
- Communication: RS485 Modbus RTU Optional
- Math Function: Square Root
- Safety: Password Protected Configuration
- Approvals: CE, UL and cUL
N1500 universal process indicator works at fast sampling rate, which ensures high-performance indication and reaction to fast processes dynamics. With 6 digits for high-resolution variables and the 17mm height display, N1500 provides clear view, making it easier for operators to read and diagnose from a distance.
The N1500 can accept most process sensors and signals. It works with thermocouples J, K, T, N, R, S, B, E, Pt100, 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0 -50 mV, 0-5 Vdc, 0-10 Vdc, 4-20 mA no linear, 0-20 mA custom linear, 4-20 mA custom linear, 0-20 mA custom no linear, 4-20 mA custom no linear.
The N1500 offers 0-20 mA or 4-20 mA (optional) output.
The N1500 timer function performs wide action capabilities through alarms for safety interlock logic. It offers 2 alarms (4 optionally) and has the following alarm functions – Minimum, maximum, minimum differential, maximum differential, differential out of range, differential within range, and open sensor.
Fast Sampling Rate
The N1500 has a fast sampling rate of 5 samples per second for Pt100 and Thermocouples and 15 samples per second for 0-50 mV, 4-20 mA, 0-5 V and 0-10 V. This fast sampling rate makes this controller ideal for dynamic processes.
Protection and Safety
The N1500 was designed with anti-flame material UL94 V-2.
| To Order the model below scroll to the top of the page then click on ADD TO CART button
|N1500-2R||N1500 Universal Indicator 2 relays|
|N1500-2R-24V||N1500 Universal Indicator, 2 relays, 24V power|
|N1500-2R-420MA||N1500 Universal Indicator; 2 relays, 4-20 mA output|
|N1500-4R||N1500 Universal Indicator, 4 relays|
|N1500-4R-24V||N1500 Universal Indicator, 4 relays, 24V power|
|N1500-4R-420MA||N1500 Universal Indicator; 4 relays, 4-20 mA output, RS485|
|N1500-4R-420MA-24V||N1500 Universal Indicator, 4 relay, 4-20 mA, 24V power, RS485|
N1500 User Manual
|N1500 Data Sheet|
Dimensions: 48 x 96 x 92 mm (1/8 DIN)
Approximate weight: 250 g
Panel Cut Out: 45 x 93 mm (+0.5 -0.0 mm)
Power Supply: 100 to 240 Vac/dc ±10 %, 50/60 Hz
Optional 24 V: 12 to 24 Vdc / 24 Vac (-10 % / +20 %) Max
Max. Consumption: 7.5 VA
Operating Temperature: 5 to 50 °C
Maximum RH: 80 % up to 30 °C
For temperatures above 30 ºC, decrease 3 % per °C
- Installation category II, pollution degree 2; altitude < 2000 m
Internal Resolution: 128000 levels
Temperature: 1 / 0.1
Other Measures: 1 / 0.1 / 0.01 / 0.001 / 0.0001
Input Sample Rate:
- 5 per second for Pt100 and T/C
- 15 per second to 0-50 mV, 4-20 mA, 0-5 V and 0-10 V
- J, K, T, N: 0.25 % of span ±1 °C
- E, R, S, B: 0.25 % of span ±3 °C
Pt100 Accuracy: 0.2 % of span
mA, mV, V Accuracy: 0.2 % of span
0-50 mV, Pt100 and Thermocouples: >10 MΩ
0-5 V, 0-10 V: >1 MΩ
0-20 mA, 4-20 mA: 15 Ω (+2 Vdc @ 20 mA)