- In Stock for FAST and FREE Delivery
- Measures Ambient Temperature, Dew Point and Relative Humidity
- Precision ±0.5°C Temperature Accuracy
- ±1% Relative Humidity (RH) Accuracy
- Three 4-20mA outputs, 2 programmable alarm relays and a RS232 programmable output
- Industrial Grade Sensor with Temperature Range from -40°C to 120°C
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Sensor
- Dual Line LCD Display
The Roscid RO120-W-DIS temperature, humidity and and dew point transmitter provides fast, high accuracy measurements for use in a wide range of industrial and laboratory applications. This instrument features three 4-20 mA analog outputs, one for each of the three measurement parameters (temperature, relative humidity and dew point) as well as a bi-directional digital RS232 output and 2 programmable alarm relays.
This precision instrument includes integral sensors for ambient humidity, dew point temperature and temperature The electronic base unit has a two line LCD display and houses all signal terminal connectors.
This transmitter is ideally suited for many industrial applications requiring the monitoring of ambient conditions.
This item includes a base electronic unit, NIST traceable certificate of calibration, user manual on CD and quick start guide.
|RO120 User Manual|
Air Temperature :0 to 60°C
Relative Humidity : 5 TO 95% (non-condensing)
Dewpoint : -60 to +95°C
Air Temperature :±0.5°C
Relative Humidity : ±1%
Dewpoint : ±1°C
Speed of Response: 12 Seconds ( that is T63, 0 to 90%)
Connections: Screw terminals, Wire (20-24awg)
Power Requirement: 18 to 30 Vdc, unregulated, 200 mA max
Manufacturer's Model Number
Manufactured in the USA by Roscid Technologies RO120-DIS
(Compatible with Omega Engineering HX86A)